The two entries in Tarantino’s Kill Bill series could hardly have been more different: the first featured nonstop stylized action, whereas the second was dominated by endless conversations. Lucky for our readers, the latest Booth-exclusive world premiere from New Orleans-based rhymesayer Shome takes after the former. Kicked off with some eerie whistling fans may recall from the film, this joint finds the Indian-American rhymesayer and Canadian homie Dillan Ponders trading aggressive, rapid-fire verses over a menacing instrumental by T-Dot’s Tay Lewis. Shome’s next street album, Namaste, is slated to drop in August. In the meantime, of course, fans can keep it locked for the latest singles.
Update: We have added the SwitchMedia-directed visuals for Shome’s Kill Bill single.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.