The two entries in Tarantino’s Kill Bill series could hardly have been more different: the first featured nonstop stylized action, whereas the second was dominated by endless conversations. Lucky for our readers, the latest Booth-exclusive world premiere from New Orleans-based rhymesayer Shome takes after the former. Kicked off with some eerie whistling fans may recall from the film, this joint finds the Indian-American rhymesayer and Canadian homie Dillan Ponders trading aggressive, rapid-fire verses over a menacing instrumental by T-Dot’s Tay Lewis. Shome’s next street album, Namaste, is slated to drop in August. In the meantime, of course, fans can keep it locked for the latest singles.
Update: We have added the SwitchMedia-directed visuals for Shome’s Kill Bill single.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.