The two entries in Tarantino’s Kill Bill series could hardly have been more different: the first featured nonstop stylized action, whereas the second was dominated by endless conversations. Lucky for our readers, the latest Booth-exclusive world premiere from New Orleans-based rhymesayer Shome takes after the former. Kicked off with some eerie whistling fans may recall from the film, this joint finds the Indian-American rhymesayer and Canadian homie Dillan Ponders trading aggressive, rapid-fire verses over a menacing instrumental by T-Dot’s Tay Lewis. Shome’s next street album, Namaste, is slated to drop in August. In the meantime, of course, fans can keep it locked for the latest singles.
Update: We have added the SwitchMedia-directed visuals for Shome’s Kill Bill single.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.