The two entries in Tarantino’s Kill Bill series could hardly have been more different: the first featured nonstop stylized action, whereas the second was dominated by endless conversations. Lucky for our readers, the latest Booth-exclusive world premiere from New Orleans-based rhymesayer Shome takes after the former. Kicked off with some eerie whistling fans may recall from the film, this joint finds the Indian-American rhymesayer and Canadian homie Dillan Ponders trading aggressive, rapid-fire verses over a menacing instrumental by T-Dot’s Tay Lewis. Shome’s next street album, Namaste, is slated to drop in August. In the meantime, of course, fans can keep it locked for the latest singles.
Update: We have added the SwitchMedia-directed visuals for Shome’s Kill Bill single.
Written by richard on 07/23/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.