A 21-year-old beatsmith hailing from the City of Angels, Shlohmo introduces his distinctive sound to listeners in the Booth with a fresh single selection off his forthcoming EP. Fueled by the producer’s off-kilter percussion and impressionistic washes of synth/guitar noise, Don’t Say No features the plaintive guest vocals of Cologne, Germany-based alt-R&B buzzmaker (and first-time featuree) How to Dress Well. Has this ramshackle, emotionally-charged ballad piqued your interest? More fresh sounds await on Shlohmo’s Laid Out EP, scheduled for release Tuesday, March 5, via Friends of Friends/WEDIDIT.
Friends of Friends/WEDIDIT
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bo Peep (Do U Right)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!