Recently introduced to our pages via Don’t Say No, a Booth-approved promo single featuring alt-R&B buzzmaker How to Dress Well, up-and-coming beatsmith Shlohmo returns to our pages with yet another fresh collaborative cut. Part of Yours Truly and Adidas Originals’ Songs From Scratch Series, Bo Peep (Do U Right) sees the 21-year-old Los Angeles native crafting an intricate synth backdrop for the seductive, falsetto-laced vocals of Def Jam crooner Jeremih. Like what you’re hearing? You can check out behind-the-scenes footage of this record’s creation, as well as previous Songs From Scratch entries, at YoursTru.ly. Additionally, fans on the West Coast will be able to catch Shlohmo and Jeremih performing live together April 5, in San Francisco and April 6, in L.A. Click the city names to learn more and/or purchase tickets to the events.
Written by richard on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
Friends of Friends/WEDIDIT
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don’t Say No" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)