Recently introduced to our pages via Don’t Say No, a Booth-approved promo single featuring alt-R&B buzzmaker How to Dress Well, up-and-coming beatsmith Shlohmo returns to our pages with yet another fresh collaborative cut. Part of Yours Truly and Adidas Originals’ Songs From Scratch Series, Bo Peep (Do U Right) sees the 21-year-old Los Angeles native crafting an intricate synth backdrop for the seductive, falsetto-laced vocals of Def Jam crooner Jeremih. Like what you’re hearing? You can check out behind-the-scenes footage of this record’s creation, as well as previous Songs From Scratch entries, at YoursTru.ly. Additionally, fans on the West Coast will be able to catch Shlohmo and Jeremih performing live together April 5, in San Francisco and April 6, in L.A. Click the city names to learn more and/or purchase tickets to the events.
Written by richard on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
Friends of Friends/WEDIDIT
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don’t Say No" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.