Recently introduced to our pages via Don’t Say No, a Booth-approved promo single featuring alt-R&B buzzmaker How to Dress Well, up-and-coming beatsmith Shlohmo returns to our pages with yet another fresh collaborative cut. Part of Yours Truly and Adidas Originals’ Songs From Scratch Series, Bo Peep (Do U Right) sees the 21-year-old Los Angeles native crafting an intricate synth backdrop for the seductive, falsetto-laced vocals of Def Jam crooner Jeremih. Like what you’re hearing? You can check out behind-the-scenes footage of this record’s creation, as well as previous Songs From Scratch entries, at YoursTru.ly. Additionally, fans on the West Coast will be able to catch Shlohmo and Jeremih performing live together April 5, in San Francisco and April 6, in L.A. Click the city names to learn more and/or purchase tickets to the events.
Written by richard on 03/21/13
Def Jam R&B hitmaker Jeremih has joined forces with buzzmaking Los Angeles beatsmith Shlohmo to craft a brand new collaborative EP, No More. The former's first project release of any kind since dropping his Late Nights With...
Friends of Friends/WEDIDIT
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don’t Say No" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.