Formerly known as T.Shirt, the Queens representative who earned reader acclaim for No One Left and Butterfly Collar has traded in his old stage name for the more concise SHIRT. On freshly-minted single Automatic, the emcee adopts a bold and direct rhyme style to match his new moniker. Supreme Breed‘s stark reverb-drenched sample work backs the rapper as he describes the whirlwind of sex, drugs and international touring that was his last six months. SHIRT directs the record’s official visuals, pieced together from photos taken over the course of his travels. Automatic is slated to appear on a forthcoming project, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 04/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Home With Me " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.