Formerly known as T.Shirt, the Queens representative who earned reader acclaim for No One Left and Butterfly Collar has traded in his old stage name for the more concise SHIRT. On freshly-minted single Automatic, the emcee adopts a bold and direct rhyme style to match his new moniker. Supreme Breed‘s stark reverb-drenched sample work backs the rapper as he describes the whirlwind of sex, drugs and international touring that was his last six months. SHIRT directs the record’s official visuals, pieced together from photos taken over the course of his travels. Automatic is slated to appear on a forthcoming project, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Home With Me" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!