Formerly known as T.Shirt, the Queens representative who earned reader acclaim for No One Left and Butterfly Collar has traded in his old stage name for the more concise SHIRT. On freshly-minted single Automatic, the emcee adopts a bold and direct rhyme style to match his new moniker. Supreme Breed‘s stark reverb-drenched sample work backs the rapper as he describes the whirlwind of sex, drugs and international touring that was his last six months. SHIRT directs the record’s official visuals, pieced together from photos taken over the course of his travels. Automatic is slated to appear on a forthcoming project, details on which have yet to be revealed. As always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 04/3/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come Home With Me " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.