Thus far, all of Shiré‘s features in the Booth have dealt with the artist’s problems in life and relationships (see Don’t Deserve Me, I Used To Lovher, Excuse Me,and (Don’t) Lay Me Off). Now, however, the Baltimore native is finally at peace and ready to start all over again with somebody new; some apprehension remains, but she’s prepared to take the plunge in hopes that “Love Don’t Fail Me” this time. Maino (whose debut album, If Tomorrow Comes…, was finally released last week) provides the male perspective, admitting that he’s had his heart broken by many a woman, and Playa Cardz Right production duo Carmin & Ivan tops this easily-relatable cut off with a uniquely Northeastern-sounding orchestral beat. Shiré‘s debut album, Pickin’ Up The Pieces, has yet to receive a solid release date, but this cut’s appeal (and say a few rave reader reviews) just might change that.
Written by Burmy on 07/8/09
Family Ties/Hot City Music/SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Deserve Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.