Thus far, all of Shiré‘s features in the Booth have dealt with the artist’s problems in life and relationships (see Don’t Deserve Me, I Used To Lovher, Excuse Me,and (Don’t) Lay Me Off). Now, however, the Baltimore native is finally at peace and ready to start all over again with somebody new; some apprehension remains, but she’s prepared to take the plunge in hopes that “Love Don’t Fail Me” this time. Maino (whose debut album, If Tomorrow Comes…, was finally released last week) provides the male perspective, admitting that he’s had his heart broken by many a woman, and Playa Cardz Right production duo Carmin & Ivan tops this easily-relatable cut off with a uniquely Northeastern-sounding orchestral beat. Shiré‘s debut album, Pickin’ Up The Pieces, has yet to receive a solid release date, but this cut’s appeal (and say a few rave reader reviews) just might change that.
Written by Burmy on 07/8/09
Submit your Rating
Family Ties/Hot City Music/SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Deserve Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.