Thus far, all of Shiré‘s features in the Booth have dealt with the artist’s problems in life and relationships (see Don’t Deserve Me, I Used To Lovher, Excuse Me,and (Don’t) Lay Me Off). Now, however, the Baltimore native is finally at peace and ready to start all over again with somebody new; some apprehension remains, but she’s prepared to take the plunge in hopes that “Love Don’t Fail Me” this time. Maino (whose debut album, If Tomorrow Comes…, was finally released last week) provides the male perspective, admitting that he’s had his heart broken by many a woman, and Playa Cardz Right production duo Carmin & Ivan tops this easily-relatable cut off with a uniquely Northeastern-sounding orchestral beat. Shiré‘s debut album, Pickin’ Up The Pieces, has yet to receive a solid release date, but this cut’s appeal (and say a few rave reader reviews) just might change that.
Written by Burmy on 07/8/09
Submit your Rating
Family Ties/Hot City Music/SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Deserve Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.