Thus far, all of Shiré‘s features in the Booth have dealt with the artist’s problems in life and relationships (see Don’t Deserve Me, I Used To Lovher, Excuse Me,and (Don’t) Lay Me Off). Now, however, the Baltimore native is finally at peace and ready to start all over again with somebody new; some apprehension remains, but she’s prepared to take the plunge in hopes that “Love Don’t Fail Me” this time. Maino (whose debut album, If Tomorrow Comes…, was finally released last week) provides the male perspective, admitting that he’s had his heart broken by many a woman, and Playa Cardz Right production duo Carmin & Ivan tops this easily-relatable cut off with a uniquely Northeastern-sounding orchestral beat. Shiré‘s debut album, Pickin’ Up The Pieces, has yet to receive a solid release date, but this cut’s appeal (and say a few rave reader reviews) just might change that.
Family Ties/Hot City Music/SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Deserve Me" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.