Recently signed to Steve Rifkind’s SRC Records (home to Akon & David Banner among others), Baltimore native Shiré (pronounced sha-ray) is putting the finishing touches on her major-label debut album, Pickin’ Up da Pieces. Before that comes, however, she independently brings us the “album before the album,” Baltimore’s Daughter. The song Don’t Deserve Me has Shire belting out sultry alto vocals about being fed up with her man; so fed up she is leaving him. Rough breakups are something most females understand; a deeply rich voice is what separates Shire’s tail from most other songs of the same topic.
Listen to More: Shiré Written by Burmy
Family Ties/Hot City Music/SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Used To Lovher" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!