Recently signed to Steve Rifkind’s SRC Records (home to Akon & David Banner among others), Baltimore native Shiré (pronounced sha-ray) is putting the finishing touches on her major-label debut album, Pickin’ Up da Pieces. Before that comes, however, she independently brings us the “album before the album,” Baltimore’s Daughter. The song Don’t Deserve Me has Shire belting out sultry alto vocals about being fed up with her man; so fed up she is leaving him. Rough breakups are something most females understand; a deeply rich voice is what separates Shire’s tail from most other songs of the same topic.
Listen to More: Shiré Written by Burmy
Family Ties/Hot City Music/SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Used To Lovher" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.