Recently signed to Steve Rifkind’s SRC Records (home to Akon & David Banner among others), Baltimore native Shiré (pronounced sha-ray) is putting the finishing touches on her major-label debut album, Pickin’ Up da Pieces. Before that comes, however, she independently brings us the “album before the album,” Baltimore’s Daughter. The song Don’t Deserve Me has Shire belting out sultry alto vocals about being fed up with her man; so fed up she is leaving him. Rough breakups are something most females understand; a deeply rich voice is what separates Shire’s tail from most other songs of the same topic.
Written by Burmy on 11/12/07
Submit your Rating
Family Ties/Hot City Music/SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Used To Lovher" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.