Recently signed to Steve Rifkind’s SRC Records (home to Akon & David Banner among others), Baltimore native Shiré (pronounced sha-ray) is putting the finishing touches on her major-label debut album, Pickin’ Up da Pieces. Before that comes, however, she independently brings us the “album before the album,” Baltimore’s Daughter. The song Don’t Deserve Me has Shire belting out sultry alto vocals about being fed up with her man; so fed up she is leaving him. Rough breakups are something most females understand; a deeply rich voice is what separates Shire’s tail from most other songs of the same topic.
Written by Burmy on 11/12/07
Submit your Rating
Family Ties/Hot City Music/SRC/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Used To Lovher" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)