D-Block’s self-proclaimed “sleeper,” Sheek Louch, has released another street single from his as-yet untitled third album. We Spray Crowds, the reason why Bill O’Reily hates rappers, follows the same old formula used by countless East Coast MCs. With a contradictory hook, claiming he doesn’t promote violence, Sheek explains why he’s willing to shoot at crowds of people. What? Why? The one redeeming factor here is the production, which has a violin-synthesizer mix similar to the well known style of Dr. Dre. Hopefully, more variety will lace Sheek’s forthcoming Koch release.
Listen to More: Sheek Louch Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Down South ft. Sheek Louch & Rick Ross" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.