D-Block’s self-proclaimed “sleeper,” Sheek Louch, has released another street single from his as-yet untitled third album. We Spray Crowds, the reason why Bill O’Reily hates rappers, follows the same old formula used by countless East Coast MCs. With a contradictory hook, claiming he doesn’t promote violence, Sheek explains why he’s willing to shoot at crowds of people. What? Why? The one redeeming factor here is the production, which has a violin-synthesizer mix similar to the well known style of Dr. Dre. Hopefully, more variety will lace Sheek’s forthcoming Koch release.
Written by Burmy on 09/7/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Down South ft. Sheek Louch & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.