D-Block’s self-proclaimed “sleeper,” Sheek Louch, has released another street single from his as-yet untitled third album. We Spray Crowds, the reason why Bill O’Reily hates rappers, follows the same old formula used by countless East Coast MCs. With a contradictory hook, claiming he doesn’t promote violence, Sheek explains why he’s willing to shoot at crowds of people. What? Why? The one redeeming factor here is the production, which has a violin-synthesizer mix similar to the well known style of Dr. Dre. Hopefully, more variety will lace Sheek’s forthcoming Koch release.
Written by Burmy on 09/7/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Down South ft. Sheek Louch & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.