D-Block’s self-proclaimed “sleeper,” Sheek Louch, has released another street single from his as-yet untitled third album. We Spray Crowds, the reason why Bill O’Reily hates rappers, follows the same old formula used by countless East Coast MCs. With a contradictory hook, claiming he doesn’t promote violence, Sheek explains why he’s willing to shoot at crowds of people. What? Why? The one redeeming factor here is the production, which has a violin-synthesizer mix similar to the well known style of Dr. Dre. Hopefully, more variety will lace Sheek’s forthcoming Koch release.
Written by Burmy on 09/7/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Down South ft. Sheek Louch & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.