The concept of mixed-regional collaborations has always appealed to the masses. For example, when the public found out that Weezy would be on Jay-Z’s American Gangster album, five percent of the working public called in sick to work the same day. In an effort to continue thinking outside this proverbial ‘box,’ D-Block member Sheek Louch reached out to Texas native Bun B and Los Angeles native The Game for the tri-regional, Think We Got A Problem. Over a synthy-West Coast beat, full of Down South chopped up vocals on the chorus, all three MCs deliver a raw flow with the finesse of an East Coast MC. They call it a problem; to us it sounds like a solution. Sheek’s Silverback Gorilla drops on March 18.
Written by DJ Z on 03/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Down South ft. Sheek Louch & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.