You shouldn’t need hip-hop Cliff’s Notes to know who Sheek Louch is and the legacy he has in this industry. As one-third of acclaimed super-group The Lox, Louch quietly crept up from being mentioned as underling to Styles and J-to-the-Mwah to become a bully in his own right. On the back alley romp Can’t Stop, off the forthcoming Extinction: Last of a Dying Breed mixtape, the Silverback Guerilla goes nonstop hard body. Producer Develop does as his name suggests, delivering a street-ready bulldog banger that allows Louch to fire off all the bullets in his rhyme-chamber. Though his newest full-length is in stores now, Louch is set to drop his new mixtape via Koch on November 25.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Down South ft. Sheek Louch & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.