You shouldn’t need hip-hop Cliff’s Notes to know who Sheek Louch is and the legacy he has in this industry. As one-third of acclaimed super-group The Lox, Louch quietly crept up from being mentioned as underling to Styles and J-to-the-Mwah to become a bully in his own right. On the back alley romp Can’t Stop, off the forthcoming Extinction: Last of a Dying Breed mixtape, the Silverback Guerilla goes nonstop hard body. Producer Develop does as his name suggests, delivering a street-ready bulldog banger that allows Louch to fire off all the bullets in his rhyme-chamber. Though his newest full-length is in stores now, Louch is set to drop his new mixtape via Koch on November 25.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Down South ft. Sheek Louch & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)