You shouldn’t need hip-hop Cliff’s Notes to know who Sheek Louch is and the legacy he has in this industry. As one-third of acclaimed super-group The Lox, Louch quietly crept up from being mentioned as underling to Styles and J-to-the-Mwah to become a bully in his own right. On the back alley romp Can’t Stop, off the forthcoming Extinction: Last of a Dying Breed mixtape, the Silverback Guerilla goes nonstop hard body. Producer Develop does as his name suggests, delivering a street-ready bulldog banger that allows Louch to fire off all the bullets in his rhyme-chamber. Though his newest full-length is in stores now, Louch is set to drop his new mixtape via Koch on November 25.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Down South ft. Sheek Louch & Rick Ross" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.