Although Shawty Lo‘s album, Units in the City, has been available for roughly two months, it has not yet sold 100k copies as of this feature posting (due in part to various unenthusiastic reviews, including the 1.5-rated schooling from our very own Nathan S.). Rather than give up on promotion, however, the D4L founder/CEO just says “Big up to all my haters” and drops his fourth single. Perfectly in line with what people would expect from L-O, Foolish and its lyrics are nothing to write home about, but the beat is strong enough to get people’s attention (props to DJ Montay, who once again delivers). For those who care, Units in the City is in stores now.
Written by Burmy on 04/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dey Know" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)