Although Shawty Lo‘s album, Units in the City, has been available for roughly two months, it has not yet sold 100k copies as of this feature posting (due in part to various unenthusiastic reviews, including the 1.5-rated schooling from our very own Nathan S.). Rather than give up on promotion, however, the D4L founder/CEO just says “Big up to all my haters” and drops his fourth single. Perfectly in line with what people would expect from L-O, Foolish and its lyrics are nothing to write home about, but the beat is strong enough to get people’s attention (props to DJ Montay, who once again delivers). For those who care, Units in the City is in stores now.
Listen to More: Shawty Lo
Written by Burmy on 04/21/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dey Know" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)