D4L front man Shawty Lo famously once said in I’m Da Man that he “got no wife but da white be my girlfriend.” On the second single from Units In Da City, Lo continues to brag about the street life; you name an aspect and he Dunn Dunn it. As is the norm for D4L material, a repetitive hook and catchy production are what make Dunn Dunn stick in you head. Although you shouldn’t expect much lyrically, two out of three will do in the club. Expect a full disc of certified club bangers when Units In Da City drops on January 15th.
Written by Burmy on 11/1/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dey Know" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.