If you ever find yourself tempted to lick Shawn Chrystopher on a winter day, think again; odds are you’d end up with your tongue frozen to the Inglewood emcee, A Christmas Story-style. On the latest single off his forthcoming EP, the freestyle series alum explains that he’s simply Too Cold, flowing over the fittingly frigid boardwork of Virginia’s Wizz Dumb. For more, check out Shawn Chrys’ SIlent Films for the Blind EP when it hits the ‘net September 13.
Written by richard on 08/12/11
Submit your Rating
Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.