With Drake‘s Club Paradise earning heavy spins in the Booth and beyond, Inglewood fave Shawn Chrystopher has decided to jump on the single’s 40-produced instrumental. On new freestyle/remix Ringtone Paradise, the Inglewood-repping reader fave laces the pensive piano beat with romantically-themed narrative rhymes. Honour Role labelmate Ashly guests, providing a reverb-drenched hook. Though this joint isn’t attached to the project, fans can hear much more where this came from on Shawn Chrys’ Silent Films for the Blind LP (downloadable from the artist’s official site) as well as catching him on one of the forthcoming dates on Big Sean‘s ongoing I Am Finally Famous Tour (dates also available on his official site).
Written by richard on 10/24/11
Submit your Rating
Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.