As the weather gets colder and the days get shorter, cuff season is approaching us and many of us fellas are looking for a special girl to stay close to for the wintertime. While Drake has taken the approach of getting drunk and calling his ex girlfriends, Shawn Chrystopher has chosen to explain why he loves women and wants to lock them all down with the CDQ re-release of his fan’s favorite Name On My Heart. Produced by Zaire Koalo, the piano riff driven instrumental gives us a light and smooth melody that fits perfectly when speaking on the subject of females. Lyrically, Shawn finds himself in a familiar predicament, as he tries to explain to his girl why she shouldn’t be so jealous, despite his love for all women everywhere. With a catchy song that is both relatable to a lot of men and enjoyable to a lot of women, Shawn’s head bobbing single is definitely one that will excite people for his project, Silent Films for the Blind, due to drop this month via ShawnChrys.com. And yes Shawn, I think we all love a thick big booty Asian.
Email: After letting the radio rip live on the net for some weeks, Shawn Chrystopher releases the CDQ of his fan-favorite “Name on My Heart”, produced by long-time friend and production partner, Zaire Koalo. Shawn’s project “Silent Films for the Blind” drops this month via his site www.ShawnChrys.com.
Written by JRTheWriter on 09/21/11
Submit your Rating
Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.