The 19th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of Shawn Chrystopher, the up-and-coming emcee who brought us Booth-approved cuts Me and Not Really Here, as well as appearing on R&B singer Mateo‘s recently-featured mixtape single, Underneath the Sky. The Inglewood, California rapper, who spits over an industry instrumental by Wyldfyer (originally from Luda‘s I Do It For Hip-Hop) on his brand new Do It For You freestyle, is currently preparing for the May 5th release of his I.W.G. (I Wear Glasses) 2 mixtape, and plans to drop his yet-untitled, independent debut LP sometime this summer.
Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!