The 19th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of Shawn Chrystopher, the up-and-coming emcee who brought us Booth-approved cuts Me and Not Really Here, as well as appearing on R&B singer Mateo‘s recently-featured mixtape single, Underneath the Sky. The Inglewood, California rapper, who spits over an industry instrumental by Wyldfyer (originally from Luda‘s I Do It For Hip-Hop) on his brand new Do It For You freestyle, is currently preparing for the May 5th release of his I.W.G. (I Wear Glasses) 2 mixtape, and plans to drop his yet-untitled, independent debut LP sometime this summer.
Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.