The 19th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of Shawn Chrystopher, the up-and-coming emcee who brought us Booth-approved cuts Me and Not Really Here, as well as appearing on R&B singer Mateo‘s recently-featured mixtape single, Underneath the Sky. The Inglewood, California rapper, who spits over an industry instrumental by Wyldfyer (originally from Luda‘s I Do It For Hip-Hop) on his brand new Do It For You freestyle, is currently preparing for the May 5th release of his I.W.G. (I Wear Glasses) 2 mixtape, and plans to drop his yet-untitled, independent debut LP sometime this summer.
Written by richard on 03/17/09
Submit your Rating
Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.