The 19th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of Shawn Chrystopher, the up-and-coming emcee who brought us Booth-approved cuts Me and Not Really Here, as well as appearing on R&B singer Mateo‘s recently-featured mixtape single, Underneath the Sky. The Inglewood, California rapper, who spits over an industry instrumental by Wyldfyer (originally from Luda‘s I Do It For Hip-Hop) on his brand new Do It For You freestyle, is currently preparing for the May 5th release of his I.W.G. (I Wear Glasses) 2 mixtape, and plans to drop his yet-untitled, independent debut LP sometime this summer.
Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.