The 19th entry in our exclusive freestyle series comes courtesy of Shawn Chrystopher, the up-and-coming emcee who brought us Booth-approved cuts Me and Not Really Here, as well as appearing on R&B singer Mateo‘s recently-featured mixtape single, Underneath the Sky. The Inglewood, California rapper, who spits over an industry instrumental by Wyldfyer (originally from Luda‘s I Do It For Hip-Hop) on his brand new Do It For You freestyle, is currently preparing for the May 5th release of his I.W.G. (I Wear Glasses) 2 mixtape, and plans to drop his yet-untitled, independent debut LP sometime this summer.
Written by richard on 03/17/09
Submit your Rating
Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.