When it comes to life’s pleasures—drinks, dope verses, rounds in the bedroom—one just ain’t enough. At the very least, you’ve got to double up. On promo cut Did It Twice, the Inglewood phenom’s first feature since last July’s Biscayne, Shawn Chrystopher does just that, urging producer Zaire Koalo to run his tuneful, soul-sampled beat back so he can blaze it again. Though the Honour Role emcee manages to cram two intricate 16s into the record’s running time, the finished product is so enjoyable that fans just might find themselves hitting rewind. The repeat spin-worthy jam is just a loosie but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from Shawn Chrystopher as we learn more about his plans.
Written by richard on 07/9/14
Submit your Rating
Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.