When it comes to life’s pleasures—drinks, dope verses, rounds in the bedroom—one just ain’t enough. At the very least, you’ve got to double up. On promo cut Did It Twice, the Inglewood phenom’s first feature since last July’s Biscayne, Shawn Chrystopher does just that, urging producer Zaire Koalo to run his tuneful, soul-sampled beat back so he can blaze it again. Though the Honour Role emcee manages to cram two intricate 16s into the record’s running time, the finished product is so enjoyable that fans just might find themselves hitting rewind. The repeat spin-worthy jam is just a loosie but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from Shawn Chrystopher as we learn more about his plans.
Written by richard on 07/9/14
Submit your Rating
Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.