Having a solid role model can be a tremendous help when it comes to making life decisions, be they big or small. West Coast repper Shawn Chrystopher‘s guiding light? The Booth fave takes cues from the best of the best, as reveals on new album leak Chuck D. Handles All My Day to Days. Backed by the string-led productiuon of Zane Kaolo, this retro-inspired banger is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on the freestyle series alumnus’ forthcoming EP, Silent Films for the Blind; watch for the project to drop September 13!
Written by richard on 08/5/11
Submit your Rating
Honour Role Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.