Almost exactly a year ago, Shaun Boothe stepped into the Booth with Let Me Go, a bittersweet meditation on self-medication. Today, the T-dot repper returns with the official remix of the Nineteen85-produced, Lykke Li-sampled banger, featuring an added guest verse by G.O.O.D. Music buzzmaker CyHi da Prynce. Better than the original? That’s for you to decide. Either way, fans should be sure to cop Shaun Boothe’s latest LP, Waiting Room, when it drops next month.
Written by richard on 06/22/11
Submit your Rating
Hip Hop in 3D
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music Man ft. Amanda Diva" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.