Almost exactly a year ago, Shaun Boothe stepped into the Booth with Let Me Go, a bittersweet meditation on self-medication. Today, the T-dot repper returns with the official remix of the Nineteen85-produced, Lykke Li-sampled banger, featuring an added guest verse by G.O.O.D. Music buzzmaker CyHi da Prynce. Better than the original? That’s for you to decide. Either way, fans should be sure to cop Shaun Boothe’s latest LP, Waiting Room, when it drops next month.
Written by richard on 06/22/11
Submit your Rating
Hip Hop in 3D
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music Man ft. Amanda Diva" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.