Almost exactly a year ago, Shaun Boothe stepped into the Booth with Let Me Go, a bittersweet meditation on self-medication. Today, the T-dot repper returns with the official remix of the Nineteen85-produced, Lykke Li-sampled banger, featuring an added guest verse by G.O.O.D. Music buzzmaker CyHi da Prynce. Better than the original? That’s for you to decide. Either way, fans should be sure to cop Shaun Boothe’s latest LP, Waiting Room, when it drops next month.
Written by richard on 06/22/11
Submit your Rating
Hip Hop in 3D
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Music Man ft. Amanda Diva" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.