Whenever summer rolls around there always seems to be an influx of newly single bachelors and bachelorettes looking for a summer romance. As Mos Def once said, “You know how it is once the weather gets hot.” For those who might have already found that summer fling, let Shateish’s Your Love serve as your summer anthem. Setting the steamy stage is a breezy and smooth jazz/R&B flavored beat from veteran producer Nottz. While Shateish’s lyrics might be more about spring, the feelings she sings about and the fiery passion in her soulful voice know no season, making it the perfect lover’s anthem. If you want more from the Virginia native, check out her last DJBooth feature, I’m Leavin’; quite the opposite from this love song.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.