Whenever summer rolls around there always seems to be an influx of newly single bachelors and bachelorettes looking for a summer romance. As Mos Def once said, “You know how it is once the weather gets hot.” For those who might have already found that summer fling, let Shateish’s Your Love serve as your summer anthem. Setting the steamy stage is a breezy and smooth jazz/R&B flavored beat from veteran producer Nottz. While Shateish’s lyrics might be more about spring, the feelings she sings about and the fiery passion in her soulful voice know no season, making it the perfect lover’s anthem. If you want more from the Virginia native, check out her last DJBooth feature, I’m Leavin’; quite the opposite from this love song.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/28/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)