Whenever summer rolls around there always seems to be an influx of newly single bachelors and bachelorettes looking for a summer romance. As Mos Def once said, “You know how it is once the weather gets hot.” For those who might have already found that summer fling, let Shateish’s Your Love serve as your summer anthem. Setting the steamy stage is a breezy and smooth jazz/R&B flavored beat from veteran producer Nottz. While Shateish’s lyrics might be more about spring, the feelings she sings about and the fiery passion in her soulful voice know no season, making it the perfect lover’s anthem. If you want more from the Virginia native, check out her last DJBooth feature, I’m Leavin’; quite the opposite from this love song.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.