Whenever summer rolls around there always seems to be an influx of newly single bachelors and bachelorettes looking for a summer romance. As Mos Def once said, “You know how it is once the weather gets hot.” For those who might have already found that summer fling, let Shateish’s Your Love serve as your summer anthem. Setting the steamy stage is a breezy and smooth jazz/R&B flavored beat from veteran producer Nottz. While Shateish’s lyrics might be more about spring, the feelings she sings about and the fiery passion in her soulful voice know no season, making it the perfect lover’s anthem. If you want more from the Virginia native, check out her last DJBooth feature, I’m Leavin’; quite the opposite from this love song.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.