Whenever summer rolls around there always seems to be an influx of newly single bachelors and bachelorettes looking for a summer romance. As Mos Def once said, “You know how it is once the weather gets hot.” For those who might have already found that summer fling, let Shateish’s Your Love serve as your summer anthem. Setting the steamy stage is a breezy and smooth jazz/R&B flavored beat from veteran producer Nottz. While Shateish’s lyrics might be more about spring, the feelings she sings about and the fiery passion in her soulful voice know no season, making it the perfect lover’s anthem. If you want more from the Virginia native, check out her last DJBooth feature, I’m Leavin’; quite the opposite from this love song.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/28/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.