I know it might sound surprising, but you have to Just Believe me when I say that this is only ShaqIsDope’s second Booth feature ever. (It’s also a Booth-exclusive world premiere!) His first was March’s Dirty California, in case you were wondering. In a crystal-clear flow that would make the most experienced emcee envious, Shaq showcases his potent, passionate mic style. Zach Lyda‘s echoing beat is on the softer side, thanks to the velvety sample, but this record is anything but lightweight. Shaq posses all the power the track needs, both in his flow and his thoughtful, engaging lyrics. If you dug Just Believe, be on the lookout for the artist’s next project, Black Frames.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/25/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dirty California" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)