I know it might sound surprising, but you have to Just Believe me when I say that this is only ShaqIsDope’s second Booth feature ever. (It’s also a Booth-exclusive world premiere!) His first was March’s Dirty California, in case you were wondering. In a crystal-clear flow that would make the most experienced emcee envious, Shaq showcases his potent, passionate mic style. Zach Lyda‘s echoing beat is on the softer side, thanks to the velvety sample, but this record is anything but lightweight. Shaq posses all the power the track needs, both in his flow and his thoughtful, engaging lyrics. If you dug Just Believe, be on the lookout for the artist’s next project, Black Frames.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dirty California" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.