With the #Occupy movement continuing to gain steam and the global political mood seeming to grow more turbulent with each passing day, remaining neutral is no longer an option. On newly-released promo single Us vs. Them (W.A.R.), Booth fave Shane Eli throws in his lot with the 99%, delivering an aggressive yet poetic account of the battle against tyranny over his own hard-edged, rock-meets-opera (yes, opera) production. While this joint isn’t attached to any larger effort, fans can look forward to two new projects from Shane Eli—The Flip and Enough Love—in the near future.
Written by richard on 01/13/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grey Area" (2010)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.