In his Pensées, the French philosopher Blaise Pascal wrote, “We are fools to depend upon the society of our fellow-men. ...[T]hey will not aid us; we shall Die Alone.” Following February’s Prelude to a Kill, the second single off Shane Eli‘s next album finds him sharing some similarly-toned reflections on mortality. Featuring the artist’s cynical, cerebral bars, a moody instrumental co-produced by the headliner and Jon Pakfar, and guest vocals from indie R&B singer Jason Caesar, this cut has an appeal reminiscent of The Throne‘s acclaimed No Church in the Wild. Director Embryo complements the record’s cinematic vibe with a suspenseful official video. Enough Love currently lacks a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with release details and fresh tunes as they emerge.
Written by richard on 04/22/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grey Area" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)