In his Pensées, the French philosopher Blaise Pascal wrote, “We are fools to depend upon the society of our fellow-men. ...[T]hey will not aid us; we shall Die Alone.” Following February’s Prelude to a Kill, the second single off Shane Eli‘s next album finds him sharing some similarly-toned reflections on mortality. Featuring the artist’s cynical, cerebral bars, a moody instrumental co-produced by the headliner and Jon Pakfar, and guest vocals from indie R&B singer Jason Caesar, this cut has an appeal reminiscent of The Throne‘s acclaimed No Church in the Wild. Director Embryo complements the record’s cinematic vibe with a suspenseful official video. Enough Love currently lacks a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with release details and fresh tunes as they emerge.
Written by richard on 04/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grey Area" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.