In his Pensées, the French philosopher Blaise Pascal wrote, “We are fools to depend upon the society of our fellow-men. ...[T]hey will not aid us; we shall Die Alone.” Following February’s Prelude to a Kill, the second single off Shane Eli‘s next album finds him sharing some similarly-toned reflections on mortality. Featuring the artist’s cynical, cerebral bars, a moody instrumental co-produced by the headliner and Jon Pakfar, and guest vocals from indie R&B singer Jason Caesar, this cut has an appeal reminiscent of The Throne‘s acclaimed No Church in the Wild. Director Embryo complements the record’s cinematic vibe with a suspenseful official video. Enough Love currently lacks a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with release details and fresh tunes as they emerge.
Written by richard on 04/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grey Area" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.