After false hope after false hope, there’s nothing like getting to know a guy or girl who you can actually see yourself spending forever with. ShamTrax knows what I’m talking about—on newly-released buzz record U CUD BE, the singer/songwriter/producer pays starstruck tribute to a woman who he thinks just might be the one. Complete with the artist’s own upbeat, pop-appealing production, this cut is just one of many quaqlity jams set for inclusion on Sham’s Love + Time = Lessons LP, scheduled for release this May.
Written by richard on 03/28/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.