After false hope after false hope, there’s nothing like getting to know a guy or girl who you can actually see yourself spending forever with. ShamTrax knows what I’m talking about—on newly-released buzz record U CUD BE, the singer/songwriter/producer pays starstruck tribute to a woman who he thinks just might be the one. Complete with the artist’s own upbeat, pop-appealing production, this cut is just one of many quaqlity jams set for inclusion on Sham’s Love + Time = Lessons LP, scheduled for release this May.
Written by richard on 03/28/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.