After false hope after false hope, there’s nothing like getting to know a guy or girl who you can actually see yourself spending forever with. ShamTrax knows what I’m talking about—on newly-released buzz record U CUD BE, the singer/songwriter/producer pays starstruck tribute to a woman who he thinks just might be the one. Complete with the artist’s own upbeat, pop-appealing production, this cut is just one of many quaqlity jams set for inclusion on Sham’s Love + Time = Lessons LP, scheduled for release this May.
Written by richard on 03/28/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.