From his childhood in violence and poverty-ridden Kingston, Jamaica to a bid on Riker’s Island for petty robbery, Shalone has been through much struggle and strife on his journey to figure out “Where I Belong.” Now based in Jersey and focusing on his burgeoning rap career, the emcee hooks up with Joell Ortiz to ponder how far he’s come, and the long road that lies ahead, on a freshly-released single. Produced by J.N.I.C.E., this gritty yet reflective banger is one of many quality cuts set for inclusion on Shalone’s yet-unscheduled See Me Coming LP; keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 09/23/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.