Previously heard contributing guest bars to records by Born Unique (Easy Like Sunday), Ruste Juxx (The Walking Dead) and DV (Time Is Now), Shabaam Sahdeeq makes his solo Booth debut with a single likely to turn listeners into full-blown addicts after just one listen. Yes, it’s That Dope. DJ Skizz handles production on this street-certified cut, crafting an ominous, synth-laced beat complete with a hook sampled from Nas‘s classic Street Dreams. The headliner’s grimy bars come sandwiched between 16s from two fellow Brooklyn representatives; inveterate pimp Wais P contributes an opener filled with grimy block talk, and Sha Stimuli gets introspective on the back end. Sahdeeq’s Keepers of the Lost Art LP is slated to drop via Below System April 22, at which point it will be available for streaming and purchase in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 04/9/14
In anticipation of the project's retail release on Tuesday, April 22, Brooklyn veteran Shabaam Sahdeeq is offering up his Keepers of the Lost Art LP for free, full streaming exclusively in The DJBooth. His fifth full-length...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time Is Now" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.