Sometimes, The Quiet can be even more hurtful than lies; such is certainly the case for Sha Stimuli, who receives the silent treatment from his girl on the latest leak off his forthcoming, Booth-sponsored mixtape. Backed by the synth-driven production of Jon Phonics, the emcee says all the things he wishes he could say to her face. Find yourself relating to this wounded relatinoship jam? More fresh material awaits on the freestyle alum‘s The Breakup pt.2: The Proposal street album, coming June 6.
Written by richard on 05/25/11
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.