Sometimes, The Quiet can be even more hurtful than lies; such is certainly the case for Sha Stimuli, who receives the silent treatment from his girl on the latest leak off his forthcoming, Booth-sponsored mixtape. Backed by the synth-driven production of Jon Phonics, the emcee says all the things he wishes he could say to her face. Find yourself relating to this wounded relatinoship jam? More fresh material awaits on the freestyle alum‘s The Breakup pt.2: The Proposal street album, coming June 6.
Written by richard on 05/25/11
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.