Sometimes, The Quiet can be even more hurtful than lies; such is certainly the case for Sha Stimuli, who receives the silent treatment from his girl on the latest leak off his forthcoming, Booth-sponsored mixtape. Backed by the synth-driven production of Jon Phonics, the emcee says all the things he wishes he could say to her face. Find yourself relating to this wounded relatinoship jam? More fresh material awaits on the freestyle alum‘s The Breakup pt.2: The Proposal street album, coming June 6.
Written by richard on 05/25/11
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)