Sometimes, The Quiet can be even more hurtful than lies; such is certainly the case for Sha Stimuli, who receives the silent treatment from his girl on the latest leak off his forthcoming, Booth-sponsored mixtape. Backed by the synth-driven production of Jon Phonics, the emcee says all the things he wishes he could say to her face. Find yourself relating to this wounded relatinoship jam? More fresh material awaits on the freestyle alum‘s The Breakup pt.2: The Proposal street album, coming June 6.
Written by richard on 05/25/11
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.