“Moral of the story is this: you ain’t lickin’ this, you ain’t stickin’ this…” Random? Nah. From Lil’ Kim giving us her tale (no pun intended) in 1996’s Not Tonight to Biggie keeping us listening to every word of Got a Story to Tell, New York City has a proud tradition of narrative emcees. Now Sha Stimuli, whose Brooklyn storytelling skills have earned him widespread respect, releases an honest depiction of his relationship with a woman who has kids on the properly named record, Mother Fu**er. For the beat, producers Charli Brown and Ace Shooter mix popular songs Just the Two of Us and Lovers and Friends to give the DJBooth Freestyle alum a backrop to lay down his script. Honest to a fault, Sha breaks down all the feelings that come along with engaging a woman with…um…a situation (or two, or three). Though a little long, Stimuli still maintains this mofo of a song to the last note. Circle November on your calendars when the emcee will be dropping off his novel of an album, Unsung Vol. 1: The Garden of Eden. Bring the weed - he got a story to tell.
Written by Sigmund's Dope on 10/4/10
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.