We all experience dark thoughts and antisocial urges from time to time—the majority of us just aren’t fearless enough to immortalize them on wax. A braver man than most, Sha Stimuli spills his guts like a Catholic at confession on the latest song release off his forthcoming EP. The Big Apple repper’s first feature since May’s Vitamin S, Hellbound finds Sha laying bare his inner conflicts regarding women, religion, and the rap game over a pensive, string-laced beat by Agon. Halfway though, he remarks, “Everything I say today might get taken in a crazy way.” Truer words have never been spit—but I have a feeling heads in the Booth will appreciate his brutal honesty. The Savior, entry number eight in Sha Stimuli’s Rent Tape series, is scheduled to hit the ‘net today, August 29.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.