We all experience dark thoughts and antisocial urges from time to time—the majority of us just aren’t fearless enough to immortalize them on wax. A braver man than most, Sha Stimuli spills his guts like a Catholic at confession on the latest song release off his forthcoming EP. The Big Apple repper’s first feature since May’s Vitamin S, Hellbound finds Sha laying bare his inner conflicts regarding women, religion, and the rap game over a pensive, string-laced beat by Agon. Halfway though, he remarks, “Everything I say today might get taken in a crazy way.” Truer words have never been spit—but I have a feeling heads in the Booth will appreciate his brutal honesty. The Savior, entry number eight in Sha Stimuli’s Rent Tape series, is scheduled to hit the ‘net today, August 29.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.