We all experience dark thoughts and antisocial urges from time to time—the majority of us just aren’t fearless enough to immortalize them on wax. A braver man than most, Sha Stimuli spills his guts like a Catholic at confession on the latest song release off his forthcoming EP. The Big Apple repper’s first feature since May’s Vitamin S, Hellbound finds Sha laying bare his inner conflicts regarding women, religion, and the rap game over a pensive, string-laced beat by Agon. Halfway though, he remarks, “Everything I say today might get taken in a crazy way.” Truer words have never been spit—but I have a feeling heads in the Booth will appreciate his brutal honesty. The Savior, entry number eight in Sha Stimuli’s Rent Tape series, is scheduled to hit the ‘net today, August 29.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)