We all experience dark thoughts and antisocial urges from time to time—the majority of us just aren’t fearless enough to immortalize them on wax. A braver man than most, Sha Stimuli spills his guts like a Catholic at confession on the latest song release off his forthcoming EP. The Big Apple repper’s first feature since May’s Vitamin S, Hellbound finds Sha laying bare his inner conflicts regarding women, religion, and the rap game over a pensive, string-laced beat by Agon. Halfway though, he remarks, “Everything I say today might get taken in a crazy way.” Truer words have never been spit—but I have a feeling heads in the Booth will appreciate his brutal honesty. The Savior, entry number eight in Sha Stimuli’s Rent Tape series, is scheduled to hit the ‘net today, August 29.
Written by richard on 08/29/12
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.