The 48th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Sha Stimuli, a Brooklyn buzzmaker who’s positioned himself as the legendary hip-hop borough’s ‘Next Big Thing’ through a string of stellar street releases dating back to the early ‘00s. The underground rapper, who flows over original production by J. Cardim on his brand new, previously-unreleased Balboa freestyle, is currently working on debut studio album My Soul to Keep, which has yet to receive a solid release date. MStK‘s release will be followed by that of Cinderella Man, a collaborative project with J. Cardim.
Written by richard on 05/25/09
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Falls Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.