The 48th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Sha Stimuli, a Brooklyn buzzmaker who’s positioned himself as the legendary hip-hop borough’s ‘Next Big Thing’ through a string of stellar street releases dating back to the early ‘00s. The underground rapper, who flows over original production by J. Cardim on his brand new, previously-unreleased Balboa freestyle, is currently working on debut studio album My Soul to Keep, which has yet to receive a solid release date. MStK‘s release will be followed by that of Cinderella Man, a collaborative project with J. Cardim.
Written by richard on 05/25/09
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Falls Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.