The 48th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Sha Stimuli, a Brooklyn buzzmaker who’s positioned himself as the legendary hip-hop borough’s ‘Next Big Thing’ through a string of stellar street releases dating back to the early ‘00s. The underground rapper, who flows over original production by J. Cardim on his brand new, previously-unreleased Balboa freestyle, is currently working on debut studio album My Soul to Keep, which has yet to receive a solid release date. MStK‘s release will be followed by that of Cinderella Man, a collaborative project with J. Cardim.
Written by richard on 05/25/09
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Falls Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)