The 48th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Sha Stimuli, a Brooklyn buzzmaker who’s positioned himself as the legendary hip-hop borough’s ‘Next Big Thing’ through a string of stellar street releases dating back to the early ‘00s. The underground rapper, who flows over original production by J. Cardim on his brand new, previously-unreleased Balboa freestyle, is currently working on debut studio album My Soul to Keep, which has yet to receive a solid release date. MStK‘s release will be followed by that of Cinderella Man, a collaborative project with J. Cardim.
Written by richard on 05/25/09
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Falls Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.