The 48th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Sha Stimuli, a Brooklyn buzzmaker who’s positioned himself as the legendary hip-hop borough’s ‘Next Big Thing’ through a string of stellar street releases dating back to the early ‘00s. The underground rapper, who flows over original production by J. Cardim on his brand new, previously-unreleased Balboa freestyle, is currently working on debut studio album My Soul to Keep, which has yet to receive a solid release date. MStK‘s release will be followed by that of Cinderella Man, a collaborative project with J. Cardim.
Written by richard on 05/25/09
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Falls Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.