Tell ‘em why you mad, Sha! DJBooth.net Freestyle Series alum Sha Stimuli has some ish on his chest, and what better way to relieve some stress than to tear up 16s over a gritty beat from Radio Mashine? New buzz record 140 Characters gives listeners insight on what is weighing on Stimuli’s mind. I won’t get into all the details, but there the emcee mentions “sloppy seconds” from a certain rapper whose name rhymes with Kiz Whalifa and the sentiment that there are too many “Tickle Me Elmo” happy rappers. Even more controversially, Sha seems to think that there’s a conspiracy to make “hetero” rappers a “minority” in the game. Really?!? I know this is a “venting” song, but the veteran rapper might have gone too far with that claim. So, what do you think Booth Nation? Either way, Sha hopefully feels better after letting loose and can focus on more projects like previous release The Break Up Pt. 2. 140 Characters isn’t attached to a larger project, but keep your Stimuli radars locked for more from the man.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 08/24/11
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.