Tell ‘em why you mad, Sha! DJBooth.net Freestyle Series alum Sha Stimuli has some ish on his chest, and what better way to relieve some stress than to tear up 16s over a gritty beat from Radio Mashine? New buzz record 140 Characters gives listeners insight on what is weighing on Stimuli’s mind. I won’t get into all the details, but there the emcee mentions “sloppy seconds” from a certain rapper whose name rhymes with Kiz Whalifa and the sentiment that there are too many “Tickle Me Elmo” happy rappers. Even more controversially, Sha seems to think that there’s a conspiracy to make “hetero” rappers a “minority” in the game. Really?!? I know this is a “venting” song, but the veteran rapper might have gone too far with that claim. So, what do you think Booth Nation? Either way, Sha hopefully feels better after letting loose and can focus on more projects like previous release The Break Up Pt. 2. 140 Characters isn’t attached to a larger project, but keep your Stimuli radars locked for more from the man.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 08/24/11
Submit your Rating
Coast 2 Coast
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.