Why you mad?! Is your fantasy team getting killed or is it because the weekend is nearing its end? Well, quit whining because your problems ain’t nothing compared to Sha Prince’s. On this surprisingly bubbly effort (considering he is none too pleased), The Anti-Heroes emcee gets a few things off his chest atop a light, sprinkled instrumental from The Doppelgangaz. With a crisp, engaging flow, Sha expresses a frustration over having to grind it out in the underground while other, less talented emcees seem to get all the glory (and the moola). Sha need not worry, however, as his relatable style is appreciated by the real hip-hop heads who prefer substance of style; their admiration is worth more than any record deal. In addition to grabbing some candy, be sure to cop his forthcoming project, Latex & Perfume, slated for release on Halloween.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/22/13
Submit your Rating
Smash Mouth Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stirred Echoes" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.