Why you mad?! Is your fantasy team getting killed or is it because the weekend is nearing its end? Well, quit whining because your problems ain’t nothing compared to Sha Prince’s. On this surprisingly bubbly effort (considering he is none too pleased), The Anti-Heroes emcee gets a few things off his chest atop a light, sprinkled instrumental from The Doppelgangaz. With a crisp, engaging flow, Sha expresses a frustration over having to grind it out in the underground while other, less talented emcees seem to get all the glory (and the moola). Sha need not worry, however, as his relatable style is appreciated by the real hip-hop heads who prefer substance of style; their admiration is worth more than any record deal. In addition to grabbing some candy, be sure to cop his forthcoming project, Latex & Perfume, slated for release on Halloween.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/22/13
Submit your Rating
Smash Mouth Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stirred Echoes" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)