Why you mad?! Is your fantasy team getting killed or is it because the weekend is nearing its end? Well, quit whining because your problems ain’t nothing compared to Sha Prince’s. On this surprisingly bubbly effort (considering he is none too pleased), The Anti-Heroes emcee gets a few things off his chest atop a light, sprinkled instrumental from The Doppelgangaz. With a crisp, engaging flow, Sha expresses a frustration over having to grind it out in the underground while other, less talented emcees seem to get all the glory (and the moola). Sha need not worry, however, as his relatable style is appreciated by the real hip-hop heads who prefer substance of style; their admiration is worth more than any record deal. In addition to grabbing some candy, be sure to cop his forthcoming project, Latex & Perfume, slated for release on Halloween.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/22/13
Toronto rhymesayer Sha Prince has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, the Latex & Perfume mixtape. The project packs a whopping 19 original tracks from the Antiheroes member,...
Smash Mouth Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stirred Echoes" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)