Why you mad?! Is your fantasy team getting killed or is it because the weekend is nearing its end? Well, quit whining because your problems ain’t nothing compared to Sha Prince’s. On this surprisingly bubbly effort (considering he is none too pleased), The Anti-Heroes emcee gets a few things off his chest atop a light, sprinkled instrumental from The Doppelgangaz. With a crisp, engaging flow, Sha expresses a frustration over having to grind it out in the underground while other, less talented emcees seem to get all the glory (and the moola). Sha need not worry, however, as his relatable style is appreciated by the real hip-hop heads who prefer substance of style; their admiration is worth more than any record deal. In addition to grabbing some candy, be sure to cop his forthcoming project, Latex & Perfume, slated for release on Halloween.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/22/13
Submit your Rating
Smash Mouth Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stirred Echoes" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.