Sifting through the crazy amounts of music being released on the daily is a lot like trick or treating; you will get some good stuff, but you will also come across the occasional house that gives out toothbrushes or apples. Lucky for you, The DJBooth is not that house. On Halloween (Thursday), we will be giving away a giant treat in the form of Sha Prince’s free album, Latex & Perfume. The latest single off the album, Stirred Echoes, is perfect for that spooky day. You wouldn’t know it from Lex Boogie‘s feathery beat, but this record is pretty dark. Atop the swooning production, Sha gets his Dexter on, delivering morbid bars in an agile, declarative flow. Be sure to check back with us on Thursday, to cop Latex & Perfume before you head out to get some candy or egg a house.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/28/13
Toronto rhymesayer Sha Prince has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, the Latex & Perfume mixtape. The project packs a whopping 19 original tracks from the Antiheroes member,...
Smash Mouth Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Why You Mad?" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.