Sifting through the crazy amounts of music being released on the daily is a lot like trick or treating; you will get some good stuff, but you will also come across the occasional house that gives out toothbrushes or apples. Lucky for you, The DJBooth is not that house. On Halloween (Thursday), we will be giving away a giant treat in the form of Sha Prince’s free album, Latex & Perfume. The latest single off the album, Stirred Echoes, is perfect for that spooky day. You wouldn’t know it from Lex Boogie‘s feathery beat, but this record is pretty dark. Atop the swooning production, Sha gets his Dexter on, delivering morbid bars in an agile, declarative flow. Be sure to check back with us on Thursday, to cop Latex & Perfume before you head out to get some candy or egg a house.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/28/13
Toronto rhymesayer Sha Prince has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, the Latex & Perfume mixtape. The project packs a whopping 19 original tracks from the Antiheroes member,...
Smash Mouth Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Why You Mad?" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)