Seven, the newest R&B cat out of the The Inc camp, asks ladies the most important question a man can when the night draws to an end in his new single R U Coming With Me? Pulling double duty acting as singer and producer, Seven tempts girls to come back to his place while Ja Rule makes an appearance letting it be known that his “nightlife” is a wild ride that women need to hop on to. Smoothness, being the cornerstone of any playa’s game, is the essential to the song’s vibe, even thought the music itself leans more toward a JT’s Future Sex/Love Sounds feel.
Written by Lochy N. on 04/13/07
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.