Seven, the newest R&B cat out of the The Inc camp, asks ladies the most important question a man can when the night draws to an end in his new single R U Coming With Me? Pulling double duty acting as singer and producer, Seven tempts girls to come back to his place while Ja Rule makes an appearance letting it be known that his “nightlife” is a wild ride that women need to hop on to. Smoothness, being the cornerstone of any playa’s game, is the essential to the song’s vibe, even thought the music itself leans more toward a JT’s Future Sex/Love Sounds feel.
Written by Lochy N. on 04/13/07
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.