Seven, the newest R&B cat out of the The Inc camp, asks ladies the most important question a man can when the night draws to an end in his new single R U Coming With Me? Pulling double duty acting as singer and producer, Seven tempts girls to come back to his place while Ja Rule makes an appearance letting it be known that his “nightlife” is a wild ride that women need to hop on to. Smoothness, being the cornerstone of any playa’s game, is the essential to the song’s vibe, even thought the music itself leans more toward a JT’s Future Sex/Love Sounds feel.
Written by Lochy N. on 04/13/07
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)