Seven, the newest R&B cat out of the The Inc camp, asks ladies the most important question a man can when the night draws to an end in his new single R U Coming With Me? Pulling double duty acting as singer and producer, Seven tempts girls to come back to his place while Ja Rule makes an appearance letting it be known that his “nightlife” is a wild ride that women need to hop on to. Smoothness, being the cornerstone of any playa’s game, is the essential to the song’s vibe, even thought the music itself leans more toward a JT’s Future Sex/Love Sounds feel.
Written by Lochy N. on 04/13/07
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.