Seven, the newest R&B cat out of the The Inc camp, asks ladies the most important question a man can when the night draws to an end in his new single R U Coming With Me? Pulling double duty acting as singer and producer, Seven tempts girls to come back to his place while Ja Rule makes an appearance letting it be known that his “nightlife” is a wild ride that women need to hop on to. Smoothness, being the cornerstone of any playa’s game, is the essential to the song’s vibe, even thought the music itself leans more toward a JT’s Future Sex/Love Sounds feel.
Written by Lochy N. on 04/13/07
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.