A documentary series currently airing on A&E, The First 48 offers an inside look at real life homicide investigations. It’s riveting stuff, to be sure, but it only shows one side of the story. On their debut single of the same name, West Coast supergroup Serial Killers flip the script to discuss murder from the perpetrator’s perspective. As you’d expect from a collaboration between Cali vets Xzibit, B-Real and DEMRICK, this sh*t goes harder than wurtzite baron nitride. An ominous, street-ready instrumental by Sir Jinx and The Futuristiks sets the stage for aggressive lyrical contributions from each of the aforementioned rhymesayers. Director Matt Alonzo‘s gruesome visuals round out the package. If this brisk, blood-spattered banger’s piqued your interest, keep it locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the October 31, arrival of debut mixtape Serial Killers Vol. 1.
Open Bar Entertainment/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.