A documentary series currently airing on A&E, The First 48 offers an inside look at real life homicide investigations. It’s riveting stuff, to be sure, but it only shows one side of the story. On their debut single of the same name, West Coast supergroup Serial Killers flip the script to discuss murder from the perpetrator’s perspective. As you’d expect from a collaboration between Cali vets Xzibit, B-Real and DEMRICK, this sh*t goes harder than wurtzite baron nitride. An ominous, street-ready instrumental by Sir Jinx and The Futuristiks sets the stage for aggressive lyrical contributions from each of the aforementioned rhymesayers. Director Matt Alonzo‘s gruesome visuals round out the package. If this brisk, blood-spattered banger’s piqued your interest, keep it locked for more fresh cuts leading up to the October 31, arrival of debut mixtape Serial Killers Vol. 1.
Written by richard on 10/9/13
Submit your Rating
Open Bar Entertainment/EMI
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On Bail ft. Game, Daz & T-Pain" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.