Straight outta Munich, Germany, DJ/producer Sepalot makes his grand entrance to our pages with a freshly-minted single. On Rainbow, the buzzmaking beatsmith gives new life to Del Shannon’s 1968 single Thinkin’ It Over, layering the classic-rocker’s romantic kiss-offs over a dancefloor-ready electronic backdrop. Find yourself tapping your foot along with this infectious jam? More innovative club bangers await on Sep’s Chasing Clouds LP, set to hit record stores and online retailers October 4.
Written by richard on 09/20/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)