Straight outta Munich, Germany, DJ/producer Sepalot makes his grand entrance to our pages with a freshly-minted single. On Rainbow, the buzzmaking beatsmith gives new life to Del Shannon’s 1968 single Thinkin’ It Over, layering the classic-rocker’s romantic kiss-offs over a dancefloor-ready electronic backdrop. Find yourself tapping your foot along with this infectious jam? More innovative club bangers await on Sep’s Chasing Clouds LP, set to hit record stores and online retailers October 4.
Written by richard on 09/20/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.