Straight outta Munich, Germany, DJ/producer Sepalot makes his grand entrance to our pages with a freshly-minted single. On Rainbow, the buzzmaking beatsmith gives new life to Del Shannon’s 1968 single Thinkin’ It Over, layering the classic-rocker’s romantic kiss-offs over a dancefloor-ready electronic backdrop. Find yourself tapping your foot along with this infectious jam? More innovative club bangers await on Sep’s Chasing Clouds LP, set to hit record stores and online retailers October 4.
Written by richard on 09/20/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.