Straight outta Munich, Germany, DJ/producer Sepalot makes his grand entrance to our pages with a freshly-minted single. On Rainbow, the buzzmaking beatsmith gives new life to Del Shannon’s 1968 single Thinkin’ It Over, layering the classic-rocker’s romantic kiss-offs over a dancefloor-ready electronic backdrop. Find yourself tapping your foot along with this infectious jam? More innovative club bangers await on Sep’s Chasing Clouds LP, set to hit record stores and online retailers October 4.
Written by richard on 09/20/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.