Straight outta Munich, Germany, DJ/producer Sepalot makes his grand entrance to our pages with a freshly-minted single. On Rainbow, the buzzmaking beatsmith gives new life to Del Shannon’s 1968 single Thinkin’ It Over, layering the classic-rocker’s romantic kiss-offs over a dancefloor-ready electronic backdrop. Find yourself tapping your foot along with this infectious jam? More innovative club bangers await on Sep’s Chasing Clouds LP, set to hit record stores and online retailers October 4.
Written by richard on 09/20/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)