Back in September of 2011, Sepalot made his grand entrance into the Booth with Rainbows, a futuristic, yet retro jam which (in my humble opinion) was criminally underrated on our pages. Nearly two years later, the Munich-based producer is back with a fresh single he’s sure y’all are going to Feel. While the collage of vocal samples that opens this cut verges on cacophonous, a dirty, organ-laced breakbeat transforms chaos into (relative) order. The result is one of the most infectious instrumentals I’ve heard in a minute. But enough out of me—do you like what you’re hearing? If so, more audacious grooves await on Black Sky, due out September 30, via eskapaden.
Written by richard on 08/1/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.