Everyone’s had one. It’s one of those days that just stand out, maybe for no particular reason, until you look back and think, “Damn, what a Strange Day.” Señor Kaos certainly knows the feeling, as evidenced by his latest Booth single, which finds the Bad, Bad Man living through a very (un)ordinary day in the ATL. Sweatbox Productions does well here to supply an enjoyable and light beat for Kaos to throw his thoughts down over, using the obstacles he comes across as he traverses the big city as metaphors for his intentions of making it in the hip-hop industry: “So I hop turnstyles and go past the speed limit, anything to get to the place that I intended.” See Ice Cube, not every day can be ourely good. If you enjoy listening to Kaos’ often strange life, be sure to check out his aforementioned previous single, Bad, Bad Man, which this song is the B-side to, and keep it locked for info on a larger project from Señor, which will hopefully manifest sooner rather than later.
Written by Sigurd on 10/7/10
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.