Everyone’s had one. It’s one of those days that just stand out, maybe for no particular reason, until you look back and think, “Damn, what a Strange Day.” Señor Kaos certainly knows the feeling, as evidenced by his latest Booth single, which finds the Bad, Bad Man living through a very (un)ordinary day in the ATL. Sweatbox Productions does well here to supply an enjoyable and light beat for Kaos to throw his thoughts down over, using the obstacles he comes across as he traverses the big city as metaphors for his intentions of making it in the hip-hop industry: “So I hop turnstyles and go past the speed limit, anything to get to the place that I intended.” See Ice Cube, not every day can be ourely good. If you enjoy listening to Kaos’ often strange life, be sure to check out his aforementioned previous single, Bad, Bad Man, which this song is the B-side to, and keep it locked for info on a larger project from Señor, which will hopefully manifest sooner rather than later.
Written by Sigurd on 10/7/10
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)