Everyone’s had one. It’s one of those days that just stand out, maybe for no particular reason, until you look back and think, “Damn, what a Strange Day.” Señor Kaos certainly knows the feeling, as evidenced by his latest Booth single, which finds the Bad, Bad Man living through a very (un)ordinary day in the ATL. Sweatbox Productions does well here to supply an enjoyable and light beat for Kaos to throw his thoughts down over, using the obstacles he comes across as he traverses the big city as metaphors for his intentions of making it in the hip-hop industry: “So I hop turnstyles and go past the speed limit, anything to get to the place that I intended.” See Ice Cube, not every day can be ourely good. If you enjoy listening to Kaos’ often strange life, be sure to check out his aforementioned previous single, Bad, Bad Man, which this song is the B-side to, and keep it locked for info on a larger project from Señor, which will hopefully manifest sooner rather than later.
Written by Sigurd on 10/7/10
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.