Señor Kaos doesn’t seem too hard-pressed for women… or is he? On his newest digital single, the 25-year-old ATLien gives props to the influential women in the history of our society. From Harriet Tubman to Beyonce, all the grown women get their shout out, just so they know that Girls Rock Too. Producer Johnny Euphonic adds a West Coast vibe to the Southerner’s swag appeal, creating a tropical track perfect for anyone traveling down Memory Lane. While the emcee’s forthcoming project, The Kaos Effect, has not yet been released, its hype has produced an impressive list of co-signers. From MF Doom and Bobbito to 9th Wonder and Peanut Butter Wolf, this young man has put in too much work to not get put on. Girls Rock Too is an empowering song; just the boost ladies need after the years of derogatory slang slung their way.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dat Ain't Gon' Ride" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.