Señor Kaos doesn’t seem too hard-pressed for women… or is he? On his newest digital single, the 25-year-old ATLien gives props to the influential women in the history of our society. From Harriet Tubman to Beyonce, all the grown women get their shout out, just so they know that Girls Rock Too. Producer Johnny Euphonic adds a West Coast vibe to the Southerner’s swag appeal, creating a tropical track perfect for anyone traveling down Memory Lane. While the emcee’s forthcoming project, The Kaos Effect, has not yet been released, its hype has produced an impressive list of co-signers. From MF Doom and Bobbito to 9th Wonder and Peanut Butter Wolf, this young man has put in too much work to not get put on. Girls Rock Too is an empowering song; just the boost ladies need after the years of derogatory slang slung their way.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dat Ain't Gon' Ride" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)