Señor Kaos doesn’t seem too hard-pressed for women… or is he? On his newest digital single, the 25-year-old ATLien gives props to the influential women in the history of our society. From Harriet Tubman to Beyonce, all the grown women get their shout out, just so they know that Girls Rock Too. Producer Johnny Euphonic adds a West Coast vibe to the Southerner’s swag appeal, creating a tropical track perfect for anyone traveling down Memory Lane. While the emcee’s forthcoming project, The Kaos Effect, has not yet been released, its hype has produced an impressive list of co-signers. From MF Doom and Bobbito to 9th Wonder and Peanut Butter Wolf, this young man has put in too much work to not get put on. Girls Rock Too is an empowering song; just the boost ladies need after the years of derogatory slang slung their way.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/2/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dat Ain't Gon' Ride" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.